Working at heights inevitably exposes workers to an additional level of risk in performing their duties. It then becomes imperative to put in place the necessary and appropriate measures, based on each situation, in order to protect themselves appropriately. Nobody is immune to falling from heights, and, in many cases, it can lead to serious injuries and even death. That is why protection against falls from heights, adapted to the work environment, is mandatory in order to ensure the health, safety and physical integrity of the worker.
The training is primarily intended for regular and casual workers wishing to perform work at heights. Whether you work in the construction or cleaning field, or you are simply interested in acquiring new skills, this training is for you.
- To take cognizance of the existing regulations
- To know the different types of protection against falls from heights
- To know how to secure, use, inspect and store portable access equipment
- To determine the access equipment to use according to the task at hand
- To know the standards for work at heights regarding the use of lifting devices
- To properly use a fall arrest system
This course has a duration of about 150min and is valid for 36 months