Carrying out work from a ladder or stepladder obviously exposes workers to a level of risk. In fact, more than 80% of accidents related to ladders and stepladders are caused by their improper use. Nobody is immune to falling, which, in many cases, can cause serious injuries. That is why it is imperative to be able to analyze the work environment, secure the site and safely use portable access equipment.
The training is primarily intended for regular and casual workers wishing to use portable access equipment for the purposes of accessibility or use as a workstation located at less than 10 feet from the ground. Whether you work in the construction or industrial cleaning field, or you are simply interested in acquiring new skills, this training is for you.
- To know the current regulations
- To determine which equipment should be used
- To analyze the work environment
- To secure and properly use the portable access equipment
- To properly perform the inspection and store portable access equipment
This course has a duration of about 30min and is valid for 36 months